See the complete list of activities at the bottom of the page.

compound sentences [connecting part sentences] [4]

compound sentences [connecting part sentences] [4]
Don't go out until...
I refuse to pay anything...
I like to keep fit so...
He has good qualifications..
I haven't seen her but...
The film was boring so..
He practised hard because..
My father rang me because..
If she phones...
She felt ill so...
  you've finished your work.
  until the job is finished.
  I go jogging.
  but he can't get a job.
  I know she is well.
  I left early.
  he wants to be in the team.
  he was worried.
  tell her I'm out.
  she went home early.
[News Flash]
Create a compound sentence by dragging a part sentence from the right hand column to match one in the left hand column. To start the sequence again just refresh the page.