See the complete list of activities at the bottom of the page.

compound sentences [connecting part sentences] [3]

compound sentences [connecting part sentences] [3]
Yesterday, I crashed...
You need an MOT...
The early train was so full...
The box is full of old...
Today I would like you to..
I live in....
London is......
I'll have two garlic breads..
Dogs must be carried...
Before you start....
  my car into a lamp post.
  for your car to be legal.
  I had to wait for the next.
  newspapers and magazines.
  finish filing these letters.
  a two bedroom flat.
  a large, busy city.
  and a tomato pizza please.
  on the escalator.
  read the instructions.
[News Flash]
Create a compound sentence by dragging a part sentence from the right hand column to match one in the left hand column. To start the activity again just refresh the page.