See the complete list of activities at the bottom of the page.

story characters [process of elimination by reading clues] [1]

story characters [process of elimination by reading clues] [1]
Clue 1. I am a man and do not have a beard and ginger hair.
Clue 2. I am not wearing a ghuttra and egal.
Clue 3. I am not a young boy with a black skull cap.
Clue 4. I am not bald with a beard.
Clue 5. I am not wearing a kameez.
Clue 6. I am not wearing white clothing.
Clue 7. I do not have blonde hair.
Clue 8. I do not have a beard.
Clue 9. I am not bald.
Clue 10. I do not wear glasses.
Clue 11. I do not have black hair.
Clue 12. I am not looking to the left.
I am.........
Find the Numbers in the 100 Number Grid
[News Flash]
Read each CLUE in the left hand list in turn. Look at each of the pictures in the right hand grid. Click on any picture in the grid which does not fit with each clue and this will be eliminated (got rid of). The more clues you read the more pictures you eliminate. Eventually you will be left with only ONE - the answer. Click on I AM to see if you found the correct answer. To start the sequence again just refresh the page.