See the complete list of activities at the bottom of the page.

what am I [process of elimination by reading clues] [1]

descriptions [what am I] [process of elimination by reading clues] [1]
Clue 1.
I look serious, have shoulder length hair and wear glasses.
Clue 2.
I am wearing a ghuttra and egal. I also have a grey beard.
Clue 3.
I am a young boy with a white skull cap and a black kameez..
Clue 4.
I am a balding with glasses.
Clue 5.
I am the oldest person left.
Clue 6.
I am the odd one out in a row of men in terms of sight.
Clue 7.
I am the odd one out in a column of women in terms of happiness..
Clue 8.
I am the twin dressed in white.
Clue 9.
I am the odd one out in a column of men to do with teeth.
Clue 10.
I am the only male without a beard.
Clue 11.
I am wearing a ghuttra and egal.
Clue 12.
I am the only male who is smiling.
Clue 13.
I am wearing a shayla.
Clue 14.
I am not smiling and have glasses.
Clue 15.
I do not have coloured hair.
I am.........
Find the Numbers in the 100 Number Grid
[News Flash]
There is a 4 x 4 grid of 16 pictures. There is a list of 15 clues. Click on each CLUE for it to be revealed. Read each CLUE in the left hand list in turn. Each CLUE will eliminate [get rid of] one picture. Click on the clue again for it to disappear. Eventually you will be left with only ONE - the answer. Click on I AM to see if you found the correct answer. To start the sequence again just refresh the page.