See the complete list of activities at the bottom of the page.

what am I [process of elimination by reading clues] [2],,

descriptions [what am I] [process of elimination by reading clues] [2]
Clue 1.
My name is also my colour.
Clue 2.
Eating one of these a day is supposed to keep the doctor away.
Clue 3.
You see these with cream at Wimbledon.
Clue 4.
My name is to do with my shape.
Clue 5.
You might expect me to come from New Zealand.
Clue 6.
Another variety is a honeydew.
Clue 7.
Often associated with chimpanzees.
Clue 8.
You might blow one of these.
Clue 9.
You would expect there to be two of us.
Clue 10.
My name might suggest I would be a lot smaller.
Clue 11.
I'm also known as a condiment.
Clue 12.
As you can see I only have one seed.
Clue 13.
You might feel a bit of one of these if you are at a party and nobody talks to you.
Clue 14.
I have a soft furry skin.
Clue 15.
People have difficulty spelling my plural.
I am.........
Find the Numbers in the 100 Number Grid
[News Flash]
There is a 4 x 4 grid of 16 pictures. There is a list of 15 clues. Click on each CLUE for it to be revealed. Read each CLUE in the left hand list in turn. Each CLUE will eliminate [get rid of] one picture. Click on the clue again for it to disappear. Eventually you will be left with only ONE - the answer. Click on I AM to see if you found the correct answer. To start the sequence again just refresh the page.