See the complete list of activities at the bottom of the page.

animals [process of elimination by reading tooltips] [word grid] [3]

animals [process of elimination by reading tooltips] [word grid] [3]
  • Clue 1 : I communicate by producing vibrations in the ground using my feet.
  • Clue 2 : I live in a hot dry climate.
  • Clue 3 : I live for 60-70 years in the wild.
  • Clue 4 : My teeth will be replaced 6-7 times in a lifetime.
  • Clue 5 : I am a herbivore and need to eat 150kg of vegetation per day.
  • Clue 6 : I live in a herd guided by oldest and wisest female member.
  • Clue 7 : I sleep 2-3 hours each day and spend the rest of the time in eating.
  • Clue 8 : I am one of three remaining species - Indian, savannah and forest.
  • Clue 9 : I am the largest land mammal.
  • I am the elephant:
    Did you guess correctly?
Find the Numbers in the 100 Number Grid
ALBATROSS ALLIGATOR ANT ANTEATER
ANTELOPE ELEPHANT EMU EARTHWORM
EAGLE DORMOUSE DOLPHIN DEER
CRAB COW CHIMPANZEE BUMBLEBEE
[News Flash]
Can you guess which animal is being described before CLUE 10? Click on the words IN THE GRID which DO NOT fit with each clue to get rid of them. For example, if a clue says I AM A MAMMAL, then click on all of the animals in the right hand grid which are NOT MAMMALS to eliminate [get rid of] them. To start the sequence again just refresh the page.