See the complete list of activities at the bottom of the page.

solving problems [process of elimination by reading tooltips] [who am I] [disappear] [1a]

who am I [process of elimination by reading clues] [disappear] [1a]

CLUE for ROW 2

I do not wear glasses.

CLUE for ROW 3

I am not showing my teeth.

CLUE for ROW 4

I am not the youngest.

CLUE for ROW 5

I don't have the nickname "ginger".

CLUE for ROW 6

I am not one of the twins.

I AM....


[News Flash]
This is a WHO AM I? activity. Leave ALL of the pictures in the TOP ROW as it is one of these people you are trying to identify. Down the right hand side are a series of clues. CLICK ONCE for the clue to appear. CLICK AGAIN for the clue to disappear. Click on any pictures in the ROWS to make them DISAPPEAR. Using the clues can you work out who it is? To start the sequence again simply refresh the page.