See the complete list of activities at the bottom of the page.

solving problems [process of elimination by reading tooltips] [who am I] [appear] [1b]

who am I [process of elimination by reading clues] [appear] [1b]

CLUE ROW 2

I do not wear glasses.

CLUE ROW 3

I am not showing my teeth.

CLUE ROW 4

I am not the youngest.

CLUE ROW 5

I don't have the nickname "ginger".

CLUE ROW 6

I am not one of the twins.

I AM....


[News Flash]
This is a WHO AM I? activity. As you hover over the blank space a grid and set of pictures will be revealed. CLICK on ALL of the pictures in the TOP ROW. It is one of these people you are trying to identify. Down the right hand side are a series of clues. CLICK ONCE for the clue to appear. CLICK AGAIN for the clue to disappear. Click on any pictures in the ROW to make them APPEAR. To start the sequence again simply refresh the page.