GEOGRAPHY

blockbuster [picture quiz] [4x4 grid]






calculator picture [identification]



creating [calculator sentences]



comparing [two pictures] [counties]



comparing [two pictures] [Europe]



comparing [two pictures] [landmarks]



connecting [animated letters]



connecting [by colouring words]



connecting pictures [to pictures]



demonstration [animations]



demonstration [video clips]



drop down information



estimation






finding things [hidden in a picture]



finding words [in a wordsearch]



identifying [parts of a picture]



jigsaws



labelling pictures [by clicking on]



labelling pictures [with a blue dot]








labelling pictures [with a blue dot]
[Scottish] [regions]



labelling pictures [with a blue dot]
[Welsh] [counties]








labelling pictures [with a blue letter]



labelling pictures [with a blue number]








labelling pictures [with a blue number]



matching [pairs of pictures] [maps] [continents]



matching [pairs of pictures] [maps] [continents]



matching [pairs of pictures] [maps] [landmarks to continents]



matching pictures [to labels]




matching pictures [to detailed labels] [as a topic] [erosion]




names over a picture



reading and understanding information



sorting pictures [into 2 backgrounds]




sorting pictures [into 4 backgrounds]






video clips







where am I [in the UK] [pictures enlarged]



where am I [in the World] [pictures enlarged]



zooming descriptions [Where am I]