Total Pageviews
Home
picture catalogue showing examples of my activities
FRACTIONS
animated pictures
fractions [animated pictures] [1/10-1/5-1/3]
fractions [animated pictures] [1/4-1/2-3/4]
animated pictures and labels
fractions [animated pictures and labels] [fluids]
fractions [animated pictures and labels] [people]
fractions [animated pictures and labels] [pizza]
connecting pictures in a grid
fractions [connecting pictures in a grid]
I am not a robot
decimals fractions percentages [I am not a robot] [1a] [1/4]
decimals fractions percentages [I am not a robot] [1b] [1/4]
decimals fractions percentages [I am not a robot] [1c] [1/4]
decimals fractions percentages [I am not a robot] [2a] [1/3]
decimals fractions percentages [I am not a robot] [2b] [1/3]
decimals fractions percentages [I am not a robot] [2c] [1/3]
decimals fractions percentages [I am not a robot] [3a] [1/2]
decimals fractions percentages [I am not a robot] [3b] [1/2]
decimals fractions percentages [I am not a robot] [3c] [1/2]
decimals fractions percentages [I am not a robot] [4a] [3/4]
decimals fractions percentages [I am not a robot] [4b] [3/4]
decimals fractions percentages [I am not a robot] [4c] [3/4]
matching pictures in a grid
fractions [matching pictures in a grid] [fluid pizza people]
measurement of area [of background image]
fractions [measurement of area of background image] [pool table]
fractions [measurement of area of background image] [map of Africa]
ordering pictures in a row
fractions [ordering pictures in a row]
picture grid maths
fractions [picture grid maths] [Autumn] [addition]
fractions [picture grid maths] [Spring] [addition]
fractions [picture grid maths] [Summer] [addition]
fractions [picture grid maths] [Winter] [addition]
sorting pictures [into a grid smallest to biggest]
into a grid smallest to biggest
[1/4] [1/2] [3/4] [marked]
into a grid smallest to biggest
[1/4] [1/2] [3/4] [unmarked]
into a grid smallest to biggest
[1/5] [1/3] [2/3] [marked]
into a grid smallest to biggest
[1/5] [1/3] [2/3] [unmarked]
sorting pictures [into a grid by comparing]
into a grid by comparing]
[1/5] [1/3] [2/3] [marked]
into a grid by comparing
[1/5] [1/3] [2/3] [unmarked]
into a grid by comparing
[1/4] [1/2] [3/4] [marked]
into a grid by comparing
[1/4] [1/2] [3/4] [unmarked]
teacher tools
fractions grid
[1/2 1/3 1/4 1/5 1/6 1/7 1/8 1/9 1/10]
fractions grid
[hundreths] [1]
Newer Post
Older Post
Home