Total Pageviews
Home
picture catalogue showing examples of my activities
FOOD PRODUCTION FRUIT VEGETABLES
alphabetical ordering [of named pictures]
alphabetical ordering [of named pictures]
[fruit] [1a]
>
alphabetical ordering [of named pictures]
[fruit] [1b]
alphabetical ordering [of named pictures]
[fruit] [1c]
animated clues [what am I]
animated clues [what fruit am I]
[fruit] [1]
animated clues [what fruit am I]
[fruit] [2]
animated clues [what fruit am I]
[fruit] [3]
animated clues [what fruit am I]
[fruit] [4]
animated clues [what fruit am I]
[fruit] [5]
animated clues [what fruit am I]
[fruit] [6]
animated clues [what fruit am I]
[fruit] [7]
animated clues [what fruit am I]
[fruit] [8]
animated clues [what fruit am I]
[fruit] [9]
animated clues [what fruit am I]
[fruit] [10]
calculator pictures [with explanations]
calculator pictures [with explanations]
[from farm to fork] [peppers]
calculator shopping
calculator shopping
[fruit] [1]
calculator shopping
[vegetables] [1]
calculator shopping
[fruit and vegetables] [1]
calculator shopping
[fruit and vegetables] [2]
calculator spelling
calculator spelling
[vegetables] [1]
calculator spelling
[vegetables] [2]
creating calculator sentences
creating calculator sentences
[explaining video clips] [beans]
connecting [by colouring words]
connecting [by colouring words]
[fruit and veg]
connecting [pictures and words]
connecting [pictures and words]
[fruit] [1]
connecting [pictures and words]
[fruit] [2]
connecting [pictures and words]
[fruit] [3]
connecting [pictures and words]
[fruit] [4]
connecting [pictures and words]
[fruit] [5]
finding words [hidden in a sentence]
finding words [hidden in a sentence]
[fruits] [1]
finding words [hidden in a sentence]
[fruits] [2]
finding words [in a wordsearch]
finding words in a wordsearch
[vegetables] [no words]
finding words [in a wordsearch]
[vegetables] [words]
I am not a robot
I am not a robot [pictures}
[food] [fruit]
information over pictures
information over pictures
[fruit]
look find and circle the ... [food]
look find and circle the ...
[food] [fruit and vegetables]
look find and circle the ...
[food] [mixed]
matching pictures [to detailed labels]
matching pictures [to detailed labels]
[from farm to fork] [peppers] [1]
matching pictures [to detailed labels]
[from farm to fork] [peppers] [2]
matching pictures [to detailed labels]
[the process of from farm to fork]
memory game [finding 4 pairs of pictures] [fruit]
memory game [finding 4 pairs of pictures]
[fruit 1] [named]
memory game [finding 4 pairs of pictures]
[fruit 1] [unnamed] [remain]
memory game [finding 4 pairs of pictures]
[fruit 1a] [unnamed] [remain]
memory game [finding 4 pairs of pictures]
[fruit 1b] [named] [remain]
memory game [finding 6 pairs of pictures]
memory game [finding 6 pairs of pictures]
[fruit 2] [named] [remain]
memory game [finding 6 pairs of pictures]
[fruit 2] [unnamed] [remain]
memory game [finding 6 pairs of pictures]
[fruit 2a] [unnamed] [remain]
memory game [finding 6 pairs of pictures]
[fruit 2b] [named] [remain]
memory game [finding 8 pairs of pictures]
memory game [finding 8 pairs of pictures]
[fruit 3] [named] [remain]
memory game [finding 8 pairs of pictures]
[fruit 3] [unnamed] [remain]
memory game [finding 8 pairs of pictures]
[fruit 3a] [unnamed] [remain]
memory game [finding 8 pairs of pictures]
[fruit 3b] [named]remain]
memory game [finding 10 pairs of pictures]
memory game [finding 10 pairs of pictures]
[fruit 4] [named] [remain]
memory game [finding 10 pairs of pictures]
[fruit 4] [unnamed] remain]
memory game [finding 10 pairs of pictures]
[fruit 4a] [unnamed] [remain]
memory game [finding 10 pairs of pictures]
[fruit 4b] [named] [remain]
memory game [finding 8 pairs of pictures] [vegetables]
memory game [finding 8 pairs of pictures]
[vegetables] [named] [1] [remain]
memory game [finding 8 pairs of pictures]
[vegetables] [named] [1] [disappear]
memory game [finding 8 pairs of pictures]
[vegetables] [not named] [1] [disappear]
next in sequence
next in sequence [fruit and vegetables] [1]
next in sequence [fruit and vegetables] [2]
next in sequence [fruit and vegetables] [3]
odd one out [words and pictures in a grid]
odd one out [words and pictures in a grid]
[fruit] [1a] [disappear]
odd one out [words and pictures in a grid]
[fruit] [1b] [appear]
odd one out [words and pictures in a grid]
[fruit] [2a] [disappear]
odd one out [words and pictures in a grid]
[fruit] [2b] [appear]
odd one out [words and pictures in a grid]
[fruit and veg] [double letter]
ordering pictures [alphabetically]
ordering pictures [alphabetically]
[fruit] [1a]
ordering pictures [alphabetically]
[fruit] [1b]
ordering pictures [alphabetically]
[fruit] [1c]
ordering pictures [alphabetically]
[vegetables] [1a]
ordering pictures [alphabetically]
[vegetables] [1b]
ordering pictures [alphabetically]
[vegetables] [1c]
process of elimination [by reading clues]
process of elimination [by reading clues]
[prepositions] [fruit]
process of elimination [by reading clues]
[prepositions] [vegetables]
rhyme time [fruit]
rhyme time [fruit] [1]
rhyme time [fruit] [2]
rhyme time [vegetables]
rhyme time [vegetables] [1]
rhyme time [vegetables] [1]
sorting pictures [by connecting dominoes]
sorting pictures
[by connecting dominoes] [fruit]
video clips [comprehension quiz]
video clips [comprehension quiz]
[peppers]
video clips [how it's made]
video clips [how it's made]
[french fries]
video clips [how it's made]
[honey]
video clips [how it's made]
[KitKat]
video clips [how it's made]
[olive oil]
video clips [how it's made]
[peanut butter]
video clips [how it's made]
[tomato ketchup]
video clips [where food comes from]
video clips [where food comes from]
[baked beans]
video clips [where food comes from]
[bananas]
video clips [where food comes from]
[beef]
video clips [where food comes from]
[bread]
video clips [where food comes from]
[broccoli]
video clips [where food comes from]
[carrots]
video clips [where food comes from]
[cheese]
video clips [where food comes from]
[cheese making]
video clips [where food comes from]
[cheese wensleydale]
video clips [where food comes from]
[chocolate]
video clips [where food comes from]
[eggs]
video clips [where food comes from]
[fish fingers]
video clips [where food comes from]
[flour]
video clips [where food comes from]
[frozen peas]
video clips [where food comes from]
[honey]
video clips [where food comes from]
[leeks]
video clips [where food comes from]
[mushrooms]
video clips [where food comes from]
[oats]
video clips [where food comes from]
[olive oil]
video clips [where food comes from]
[pasta]
video clips [where food comes from]
[peppers]
video clips [where food comes from]
[prickly pineapple]
video clips [where food comes from]
[pumpkins]
video clips [where food comes from]
[rice]
video clips [where food comes from]
[salmon]
video clips [where food comes from]
[strawberries]
video clips [where food comes from]
[sweetcorn]
video clips [where food comes from]
[tea]
zooming descriptions
zooming descriptions
[What Am I] [2a]
zooming descriptions
[What Am I] [2b]
zooming descriptions
[What Am I] [2c]
zooming descriptions
[What Am I] [2d]
zooming descriptions
[What Am I] [2e]
zooming descriptions
[What Am I] [3a]
zooming descriptions
[What Am I] [3b]
zooming descriptions
[What Am I] [3c]
zooming descriptions
[What Am I] [3d]
Newer Post
Older Post
Home